All I can say is WOW! I received this influentster fresca vox box complimentary in the mail and was amazed at the amount and quality of the products. Each item was sent for testing purposes and I couldn’t be more excited to share with you guys my honest opinion on the products. Lets get started!
- First things first lets talk about the fact that I was actually in need of shaving cream, bonus! This shaving cream from the brand Pure Silk has a cool spray nozzle and luxurious feel and smell. It lathers well and leaves my skin feeling super smooth. The coolest feature is that the can itself is rust proof aluminum which leaves no room for that unsightly gross brown residue anywhere near your shower.
- The neutrogena healthy skin boosters facial cleanser is compared to other neutrogena products. It smells great, minimal lather and not too over drying (although I always use a moisturizer after regardless).
- I am obviously already tanned skin but my legs are always a shade lighter then some other parts of my body since they don’t see the light as much. This Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs product goes on smooth, its easy to blend in and a little goes a long way. It just provides a slight wash of color to even out your skin tone (it will not cover any bruises or imperfections as I was hoping). It works well If I was ever in a bind and needed to even out tan lines or my pale legs.
- The NYC expert last lip lacquer is definitely top 2 items received in this box. The color pigmentation is outstanding and its not sticky at all. With a pleasant candy smell, high shine and only priced at 3.99 you really can’t lose. I would have never purchased this product and now am obsessed and want to buy all of the colors!
- Lastly one of the most surprising and cool items were the Jafra Blends of various mix and match scents. These remind of of essential oils and last a lot longer than some traditional perfumes. The scents vary from Blackberry Juniper Magnolia, Sea Salt Rose Petals and Violet Pomegranate. All of the scents smell spectacular (my favorite being Sea Salt Rose Petals). They are fresh, clean and I love the fact that you can mix and match. Everyones phermones are different and the combinations are endless on different people! You can basically customize your scent and tailor it depending on your mood. Such a cool concept and product and I definitely would purchase the larger bottle in Sea Salt Rose Petals.
- I did not try the Not Your Mothers Shampoo and Conditioner seeing as I prefer using curly hair friendlier products (all natural) but Im sure they would go great with my sister Gwen’s hair type and I will be saving them for her to test out.
Thank you once again to Influenster for sending this vox box over for review!