Influenster has done it again! As some of you may know we are signed up to receive complimentary items from influenster in order to test and review them for our blog. For this week’s review we received goodies from the Estee Edit collection. Estee Edit is the spin off from the ever prominent brand Estee Lauder . Inspired by Estee and curated by varying guest editors this brand is trying to appeal to the younger generation and we’re not mad at it! The following items go as follows
Radiance Activator- Treat Prep Glow for Dryness and Dullness
- Shows up on my face glittery (not a finely milled shimmer)
- Doesn’t provide moisture nor even out my skin tone or brighten
- Priced at $55 I do not believe it is necessarily worth it
Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm with Pink Peony
- Metal tip provided instant soothing and cooling +the shape was contoured perfectly to fit under the eye
- Although it does brighten a lot, the micro pearls create a white cast on my dark circles. I don’t think this product is meant for darker skin. If you have pink undertones or your dark circles aren’t as severe than this may work best for you
- The crème base is perfect to really ensure your color pops!
- The color wild cosmos is highly pigmented and easy to blend
Inside Track Eye Kajal
- Super pigmented and glides on extremely smooth and silky
- Perfect combination of colors!
Overall I was a bit disappointed in the skin care products seeing as they are very pricey and didn’t necessarily deliver the anticipated results. The beauty/makeup products from the line seem to be a hit! Hope you guys enjoy this mini review, let us know if you would like swatches or looks done with these products in the comments below. The entire Estee Edit line is available at Sephora.