As bloggers we are both inclined to always try new products or styles in order to consistently stay abreast of all the latest and greatest. Although we love shopping and reviewing new things, there are those constant tried and true items that will always be staples in our lives. Here are our top 10 items we are grateful exist in this world to make our lives just a bit more fulfilling.
Top ten things Ari & Gwen are grateful for this year-
- Coconut Oil– I mean, no explanation needed! Not only can this be used on your hair but also skin, nails/cuticles, food the list goes on and on!
- Dr. Scholls anything- From the inserts to the “fast flats” these products always save our tootsies from any emergency.
- Pant/Skirt Hangers– Something so simple, yet it keeps skirts and pants wrinkle and indentation free (velvet ones also help reduce lines but these are preferable).
- Lipstick– Any color, any finish, lipstick will always liven up your face and can be used in a pinch as blush as well.
- Fast Dry Top Coats– Because who has time to wait for nails to dry?
- Concealer– It helps us not look like zombies, covers and brightens like a dream!.
- Bronzer– You can contour and carve yourself out an entire new face or simply add some glow, bronzer is where its at any season.
- Scarves– Scarves galore! From thin to thick, infinity, patterned or even crotchet, scarves add an instant pop to any outfit. They also are functional keeping even the most coldest winds off your face and neck. Slip on a cool and cozy scarf and you’re ready to head out the door!
- Tote Bags– Besides carrying an everyday purse, tote bags can serve as food storage, gym bags, diaper bags, extra night out clothes bag, you name it! .
- Dry Shampoo– Last but certainly not least, when the world just dosent offer us the time to prep, Dry shampoo saves the day by taking away the shine on those non wash days.
All in all we are thankful for one another and our families and can’t wait to reunite for Christmas. Our blog is going in a great direction and we cannot wait to see what the future will bring.
Love Ari & Gwen